Nautilus T618 & NordicTrack c990 are two treadmills models. The treadmill is a very comfortable device for exercise like running, walking, or climbing which is made by Consists of uninterrupted running belts. Nautilus T618 & NordicTrack c990 are the best series models of these brands.
Let’s compare these treadmills.
Nautilus T618 vs NordicTrack c990 Comparison
|Specifications||Nautilus T618||NordicTrack c990|
|Motor||3.5 CHP||3.0 CHP|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs||300 lbs|
|Deck/Running Path||20″ x 60″||20″ x 60″|
|Speed Range(min to max)||0 to 12 mph||0 to 12 mph|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Contact grips||Pulse grips & wireless chest strap|
|Dimensions||72.5" L x 35.25" W x 57.75" H||78.3″ L x 35.75″ Wx 56.4″ H|
|Controls & Display||Basic LED display||7″ colorful touch screen|
|Parts||5 years||3 years|
|Labor||2 years||1 year|
Nautilus T618 Treadmill Overview:
The Nautilus T618 Treadmill is one of the best models of their cardio trainers series which is designed for runners to letting go of their potential. T618 is coming with workout programs, powerful 3.5 CHP motor, heart rate monitoring, Bluetooth connectivity, LCD, 5 years of parts warranty.
- 26 Workout Programs: with heart health, custom training, incline, weight controls, calorie, distance & time, Nautilus T618 has a lot of programs.
- Workout App Support: you can watch & save your data by connecting workout apps like MyFitnessPal. It can keep your daily exercise data to reach your fitness goal.
- Bluetooth connectivity: It delivers your workout data to a supported device. This Bluetooth connection allows users to manage popular application-based tracking tools.
- Motorized Incline: For diversity and to help simulate outdoor training, the workout surface can be adjusted electronically to a maximum angle of 15%.
- LCD Monitor: 2 blue backlit LCD monitors, you can watch your tablet or magazine and your calorie burn, distance, time, at the same time.
- Running Path: 20″ x 60″ quality full running path. The belt rotates on rollers with a diameter of 2.75″. This is larger than other typical home treadmills which are helping to reduce noise and increase the life of the belt.
- Rebound Design: Exclusive cushioning system for a smooth run while strengthening the workout.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: You can keep your heart’s goal right with a wireless chest strap & integrated grips can help you to see when you have reached your goal limit.
- Powerful Motor: Nautilus T618 has a 3.5 CHP motor which is powerful but quiet. This treadmill has a consistent motor that maintains and adjusts your running speed.
- Integrated Controls: Adjusts the level of intensity during the workout.
- Three-Speed Fan: Stay cool during your workouts with a built-in fan featuring three-speed settings.
- 350-lbs weight capacity: Strong enough for hard work that everyone can use.
- Soft Drop Technology: Nautilus T618 is coming with a space-saving design that will be fit any place in your room in your home. This Soft Drop Technology provides a gas shock folding system. So you don’t have to worry about space.
- Built-in Towel & Accessories Bar: For your easy access to needful accessories. Also, you’ll get a water bottle holder.
- Transport Wheels: Friendly to move and save your space. You can move your machine anywhere in your room easily with smooth wheels.
- Media Holder: The Nautilus T618 treadmill has a media shelf, so you can hold your tablet with that you can do multitasking or watch training guidance.
Pros & Cons:
- Strong motor
- Top speed 12 mph
- 20” wide x 60” long workout deck
- Four user profile
- Rebound cushioning
- Folding system
- Strong & durable
- Maintenance required
- The cooling fan isn’t much powerful
- Sometimes Android apps don’t sync automatically
NordicTrack c990 Treadmill Overview:
The NordicTrack treadmill always brings you affordable workout equipment along with your fitness technology. In the NordicTrack c series, NordiczTrack c990 is the most popular model, since it combines great value with great features that people expect with the NordicTrack.
It brings a strong 3.0 CHP motor, a Touchscreen display, inclines 12%, 20″ x 60″ track length, cushioning, etc.
- Built-in Speaker: 2″ built-in speaker for listening to music or watch anything by connecting your device. You can play your favorite workout playlist to motivate yourself while workout
- App Supported program: You can connect your NordicTrack c990 with iFit, yes it is iFit enables & you know iFit requires a monthly subscription. However, you can download workout programs, track your performance, and compete in treadmill races with your virtual friends.
- AutoBreeze Fan: It has an AutoBreeze fan that’ll give you comfort while you are working out. It can be adjusted automatically to the cold air according to the speed of your workout.
- Quality Track: 20″ x 60″ best-quality running track is long enough for treadmills. NordicTrack c990 provides a smooth running track with good grips and adjustable cushioning.
- FlexSelect Cushioning: It’s an on/off feature. If you want joint protection then turn on the cushioning & When it’s turn off the deck becomes stiffer and makes it like running or walking outdoors.
- LED touch screen: NordicTrack c900 has a 7″ backlit LED touch screen display, which will help you read speed, calories, distance, time, and heart rate. You can read your iFit data from any angle with this touchscreen display.
- SpaceSaver Technology: This Technology reduces the space of your room. NordicTrack c990 has a SpaceSaver telescoping system that will fold the machine vertically to increase your floor space when you aren’t using it.
- Motor: Strong 3.0 CHP motor which is design for quietly working with a lifetime warranty.
- Power Incline: You can adjust NordicTrack c990’s incline 0% to 12% with a one-touch button. This will help you to increase calorie burn and your targeted muscle group. But you can’t get an automated decline.
- Capacity: Its maximum carrying capacity is 300 lbs which is a little bit more than average.
- Tablet Bracket: To passing your workout time you can use your tablet to watching YouTube streaming, a favorite show, or alternative fitness apps.
Pros & Cons:
- 20″ x 60″ long track
- Music friendly & iFit enable
- Lifetime motor & frame warranty
- The 7″ full-color touchscreen display
- 32 built-in workout apps
- Slow customer service(some users complain about it)
- 3 years parts & 1-year labor warranty aren’t so good
- Some users face problems about the place of the tablet holder
Nautilus T618 & NordicTrack c990 both products are very good and very comfortable. The Nautilus T618 treadmill has been efficiently designed to serve a multi-user household for at least several years. NordicTrack c990 is an advanced-level treadmill. This model may not be ideal for heavy runners but most other trainees will be quite satisfied. NordicTrack has lacks some customer support issues. Both models offered better features at lower & affordable prices.
Daniel Amankwah is a fitness expert for 4EvaFit Lifestyle, personal fitness coach, personal trainer, blogger, and a motivational speaker living in Acton, Massachusetts. His affection for a healthy lifestyle has penetrated through the noise in the health, fitness industry and empowers people to create sustainable prescriptions for lasting health, happiness, and confidence.
A background as a business researcher coupled with a personal passion for fitness help brings our readership a thoughtful curation fitness guide and fitness product review. His burning desire is to share his fitness experience and offer some encouragement to anyone that is working to better themselves physically through healthy eating habits and being active.
As a visionary, his vision is a world where daily acts of self-love and care are a regular part of life.