Table of Contents
- Cubii: Smart Under-Desk Elliptical
- Features and Benefits:
- Cubii Smart Under Desk : Pros & Cons
Cubii: Smart Under-Desk Elliptical$349
- Sync with mobile app and fitbit
- Best for workplace
- Very interactive and personalized
- 8 different types of programs
- Not good enough for heavy exercise
- App need more development
- Sometimes can be feel bit resistance
Staying fit while working hard seems to be impossible for some people, especially those with passive or stationary work routines, such as the office people or work-at-home individuals, who are most if not always doing desk jobs the entire day.
Nonetheless, it is possible to stay yourself fit while working hard and completing your office works’ deadlines on your desk with Cubii Smart Under Desk Elliptical
Cubii Smart Under Desk Elliptical is an innovative personal training machine spicing up your daily work routine on your desk. Which greatly helps with the cardio training exercise. To fully understand how this Cubii Smart Under Desk Elliptical works, it would be best to describe it through its features and benefits.
As implied by its name, it’s an advanced fitness device placed under the desk,
Features and Benefits:
- Low Impact Office or Home Exercise
- Cubii Smart Under Desk Elliptical is among the most popular low impact workout equipment as it comes with an ultra-smooth gearing, which is perfect for home or office use. Low impact exercises or workouts promote a much gentler application to your muscles and joints.
- Keep Track of Your Fitness Goals Easily
- Using your smartphones, such as iPhones and Android-operated mobiles with Fitbit smart bands and the Apple Health Kit app, you can keep track of your fitness goals easily with its Cubii Pro feature, which syncs your steps and the distance you made and the number of calories you burnt.
- Bluetooth and Micro USB Enabled
- It also comes with Bluetooth and micro USB features.
- From the phrase itself, you can keep your fitness goals while you are sitting at work or at home. With this smart elliptical trainer equipment, you can now workout right at the comfort of your office desk while working hard.
- You can recuperate while you are taking a rest, and you can have it under your office desk, on the couch, or even at your dining table because it’s easy to move as it’s portable.
- Perfect Personal Fitness Equipment at Home
- It’s quintessential for home or small spaces used as it comes with an optimized seating function with its low-step design, making it easy for you to use it under your low desks, and its compact and space-saving feature keeps your home tidy.
- Soundless Elliptical Trainer
- It nearly produces no sound as it is popular for its noiseless operation. Hence, you can stay fit and work hard without disturbing your work or anyone at home while using it.
Cubii Smart Under Desk : Pros & Cons
Here are the pros and cons jotted down in a list to give you a better idea or picture of the advantages and possible disadvantages of Cubii Smart Under Desk Elliptical equipment.
- It’s perfect for people who are working on desk jobs.
- You can keep up with your work and deadlines while staying fit.
- It’s easy to put together.
- It’s easy to assemble or install.
- It’s comfortable to use for many hours in a day.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s portable, so you can move it around wherever it suits you best.
- It’s well-made.
- It’s a great low impact exercise for cancer patients.
- You can now move more while you’re in the office working without disturbing your workmates.
- It’s a very well-built machine and almost silent.
- It’s a great help for the disabled.
- It’s the best way to keep track of your fitness goals despite working all day at the desk.
- It’s heavy.
- It might be quite difficult to adjust the position for some users.
- The micro USB port doesn’t seem to be well-made compared to other Cubii products.
- The battery displays the bar itself while charging, not the percentage.
Generally, the Cubii Smart Under Desk Elliptical is the most helpful, highly innovative personal training equipment that is perfect for everyone who wants to stay fit while at work on the desk job, the entire day, and those who require lower impact workouts.
Can you lose weight with under-desk elliptical?
Under Desk Elliptical is “stress-free” exercise equipment. This implies it doesn’t put your body under a lot of stress while you use it. Subsequently, elliptical is not a piece of rapid fat-burning fitness equipment like a treadmill or an indoor cycling bike. However, you can burn 150 calories per hour according to the manufacturer of Cubii ellipticals. For example, let’s say you work for 8 hours in the office; that’s 300 calories per day. Consistent use of this machine daily would go a long way to burn fat and put you in the best shape possible.
Does Under Desk elliptical really work?
Yes under desk elliptical really works as long as it fits into your daily use activities. It's most helpful for people who have little to nothing extra time for daily workouts. It helps you lose weight even in an office environment.
What is the difference between Cubii and Cubii Jr?
The main difference between Cubii Pro and Cubii Jr. is that Pro comes with Bluetooth connectivity that wirelessly connects to the mobile app and lets you keep track of your progress and share it with your friends and family on social media.
Are ellipticals bad for your knees?
Using an elliptical machine is generally considered a low-impact activity, and it shouldn't cause knee pain if you are using it correctly. Since elliptical machines provide low-impact aerobic activity, they can be a good alternative to running or jogging for someone who has joint pain due to arthritis.
Is elliptical better than walking?
Giving the fact that you can keep on walking ???? in an under-desk elliptical machine, it sure burns more calories than just walking because that would make you more tired more quickly. Mayo Clinic Study shows that a person using elliptical would burn 365 calories in an hour and the same person would burn 314 calories for an hour walk.
Elliptical machine is good for what?
An elliptical machine is good for your cardiovascular system, logs, and helps you burn calories, lose weight, building muscles & stamina. Great as a sitting exercise machine too.