First of all, it’s highly recommended to refer to your reset NordicTrack treadmill section in the manual to save any time and hassle. There’re many instances when you may perhaps need to reset your treadmill. The following are the most common reason why you may need to reset your NordicTrack treadmill.
- Revert to the factory setting after making some changes
- Reset is required after maintenance work is done.
- Part of the treadmill not functioning properly, and part of an on/off procedure is to reset to ensure that resolve the problem.
Resetting The NordicTrack treadmill may vary depending on the model you have. Nevertheless, the basic method is identical for all NordicTrack simulators. Generally, it’s a simple process. The following are the 3 probable ways to reset the simulator.
- Reveal the treadmill from its energy plug and enter the safety key into the relevant hole.
- Locate the reset opening on the bottom of the console. After that, plug the simulator back into an energy hole. Enter a cotton base or a bit of plastic into the reset opening and press the “Reset” button.
- In case “CL11” arrives on the console, move to Treadmills with Current Software. If nothing appears after that, continue to Treadmills with Older Software and LCD or LED Display, depending on what kind of display your simulator has. It is approved in the manual.